Good Morning Nac Naz Family,
I pray that you are having a great week so far, and I pray that you know right now that God is With You. He is present in your life, alive and active.
This week our Church has been able to reach out into our community and Love People:
- Because of you we were able to take over 100 blankets to the Harold House and we delivered toys. The Harold House is a organization that helps abused children in our area, and they were blown away by the love of our Church.
- We were able to bless Nacogdoches Police Department day and night shift with cookies, candies and goodies. We were able to pray with the Police Department and Dispatch and thank them for serving our city.
- We were able to bless the Hanes Family this Christmas with even more than we did last year. Mel is sending that to Singapore so they can have a great Christmas. Please continue to pray for them.
- We desire to be a Church that does not just talk about it, but we are about it. Thank you for being a blessing. God created people, to help people.
This Wednesday we have our Children’s and Youth Christmas Parties at 6pm. Adult’s Study at 6pm. Coffee Bar will be Open for you. Come and get connected.
I wanted to let you get a few things on your calendar:
- Wednesday, December 23rd and 30th we will have No Wednesday Nights.
- Sunday, December 27th and Sunday, January 1st we will have One Service at 10:30am.
I pray that you have a great rest of your day, and that you know you are prayed for and loved.
Pastor Joe Ward
Love God, Love People, Make Disciples
View on Mailchimp: http://eepurl.com/hlRJUL