I am so thankful for all that God did on Sunday. Our God loves the Church, and it is evident all that He is doing in our Church. I have been thanking God for you, for all you do to make first time visitors feel welcome and apart. It is my heart that people feel apart and welcome in our Church, that they feel like this is a place they can belong and call home. Y’all are AWESOME!
We have several things going on today that I wanted to remind you of:
- Adult Study starts at 6pm in the Wednesday Night Room With Deb Nichols.
- Youth starts to eat at 6pm and Worship starts at 6:30pm with Kameron Hughes
- Children’s Church Starts at 6pm in the Gym…Its Nerf and Nachos!!!
- Jess and I are excited for Wednesday Nights and teaming up to Love and Empower our Nac Naz Kiddos.
Also something to get on your calendar is:
- Monday the 21st is Men’s and Women’s Bible Studies
- Friday the 25th is the Youth Swim Party from 6pm-8pm at the Kenney’s.
Come be apart of Wednesday Night Studies. It will be a blessing to you, I assure you.
I love and appreciate you and thank God for you.
Pastor Joe Ward
Love God, Love People, Make Disciples
View on Mailchimp: http://eepurl.com/hdz8Gj