Good Morning Church Family,
It is a beautiful Wednesday morning and I am still thanking God for the Sunday Worship that we had together. Pastor Freddy brought a timely and encouraging Message for us, and it was a blessing having his family here to Worship with us.
I have a few things that I wanted to tell you and remind you of:
- Today we have Wednesday Night Studies, Children, Youth and Adults at 6pm.
- This Friday Night we have the Youth Bon Fire at the Srader’s House at 6pm.
- This Sunday we will have our Thanksgiving Lunch.
- No Life groups. Services will be 9am and 10:30am. During both Services we will be taking a Thanksgiving Missions Offering.
- Come and join us for the Thanksgiving Lunch, and afterwards will we have Family Games like washer boards, Bean Bag toss and more.
- This Sunday we are starting a Running/Walking Connect Group, we will meet on Sundays at 4pm at Clint Dempsey Soccer Complex and just have a time together to connect and be outside together. Bring the kids and let them ride bikes and run around.
- Mark the Calendar: The Prime Timer Dinner is Saturday, December 12th at 12pm.
- Mark the Calendar: The Ladies Christmas Dinner is Tuesday, December 15th at 6pm.
I am excited to Preach this Sunday and build off of some of the things Pastor Freddy spoke on. I pray that you have a great rest of your week and you feel the presence of God in your life today.
Pastor Joe Ward
Love God, Love People, Make Disciples
View on Mailchimp: http://eepurl.com/hizvbz